Food Diary

Options
Wishing more people would share their food diary. I want to eat healthy and run out of inspiration. sometimes..I'd like to focus on unprocessed foods as much as possible with lots of vege's thank you for any help

Replies

• knittingpam
    Options
    I find cookbooks helpful. Check out "Happy Herbivore" on Amazon. I just recently got that book. I am also trying to incorporate more whole grains, beans, veggies and fruits. I have two fruits on my desk at work now. A doctor on PBS said to remember:
    Gbombs, greens (kale, spinach, brocilli, etc), beans, (at least 1/2 cup a day), onions, (healthy, anti-cancer), mushrooms, (healthy, anti-tumors), berries, seeds (nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds).

Hang in there!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. Have at it. :flowerforyou:
  • kscadesky
    kscadesky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A great cookbook to try is How it All Vegan. Some of the recipes require ingredients that are difficult to find in grocery stores, but they're easy to replace. It also includes plenty of healthy desserts!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I love the Eat Clean Diet cookbooks by Tosca Reno...you can add me as a friend I eat super clean most of time. won't be posting for a few days but you can look up old diarys...:smile:
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I cooked a spaghetti squash last night, cooked some chicken sausage, and put a portabello mushroom marinara sauce over everything. Sprinkled with shredded mozzarella. It reheated nicely for lunch today, too! Delicious.
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :) i eat clean most days (when im home) im vegan so lots of veggies and plant proteins, i even post the vitamins i take daily