1 Year at MFP - Then & Now

Options

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :noway: CONGRATULATIONS...can I say that you rock...you look beautiful in the strapless black dress....you give the rest of us hope...please share any secrets...again congratulations...:drinker:
  • Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! It's almost like looking at mother/daughter pics, lol. It's amazing how being heavy ages you. I've had a lot of people tell me I look much younger now.
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like the first girl's gorgeous daughter!

That was my thought exactly! Way to go!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look awesome!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful and sexy! What an inspiration you are! :)

I hope to be there at this time next year.
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    very inspirational, you look amazing! congrats on all your hard work and payoff!!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sandy,

Thank you for your encouragement! You look GREAT! Not only do you look SO much smaller, you look at LEAST 10 years younger, so much healthier, and you are so TONED too! Look at those arms! Wow! I really look up to you! I am trying to get from 189 to 135. I'm 165 right now. I cannot IMAGINE being as small as you. Keep telling me I can, okay?? Love ya!

-Susan
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add: LOOK at your jawline! Wow. Am I weird for thinking jawlines are, like, one of the best features ever?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Great job. :)
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Amiga! I am so proud of you, keep it up girl!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    WOW! Now thats some inspiration. I bet anything I wont be able to do that when my first year is up (but lets just say I fell off the wagon a lot)
  • alligator1970
    Options
    You do look amazing and prove to all those out there you can do it. Just takes dedication and time. Nothing else. No one wants to excersise everyday and watch what they eat everyday, I myself would love to go home everyday after work and drink a bottle :smile: of wine and eat a container of white fidge coated oreos but you just can't do it.
    Be very proud of yourself...now if we cna just keep it off huh :wink:
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: BUMP
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Congrats!!!! you look amazing!!!
  • atauds
    atauds Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! I'm inspired!
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing and you deserve to treat yourself for ALL of your hard work!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: CONGRATS TO YA GIRL. SEXY SEXY SEXY
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    great job. What a difference. You look 10 years younger.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! you look amazing!!!! Wow! I have been here for 1 year but I DO NOT look like that!!! WOW!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your compliments & kind words! It has been one heck of a year & I owe it all to tracking my food and exercise here at MFP & participating in the various threads! I've found a wonderful support system & a great group of iwonderful, nspiring, and motivating friends!

We all need to keep going, taking one day, one bite at a time! :drinker:
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    So much younger looking, AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!