30 DAY SHRED??

Options
HEY ALL, I AM ON LEVEL 1 DAY 5 OF THE SHRED AND JUST WANTED TO KNOW FROM YOU OTHER SHREDDERS WHAT YOU HAVE LOST? I KNOW THERE IS THE THREAD BELOW, HOWEVER I AM NOT UP TO SORTING THROUGH 455 POSTS:sick: LOL!! IF YOU COULD JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AT ON IT AND WHAT YOU HAVE LOST THUS FAR??

Replies

• mommy2ans
    mommy2ans Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What is the shred??
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ITS AN EXERCISE DVD SET OF 3 FROM JILLIAN MICHAELS, STRENGTH AND CARDIO. YOU DO LEVEL 1 FOR 10 DAYS(THEY ARE ONLY 20 MINUTE EXERCISES:) THEN GO ON TO LEVEL 2 THEN 3. IF YOU HAVE FIT TV ON DEMAND, THE VIDEOS ARE ON THERE:-)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm about 1/2way thru level 3. Not really working on weight loss anymore. I'm dead even on weight - no loss, no gain. I'm 2" smaller on the waist and getting 6pack abs. Doing weights and additional cardio too, but the shred is a huge part of my routine.
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 8 of Level 1. Ive lost 2 lbs. so far but the energy and stamina is even more important to me than the weight loss. Ive lost about 2 inches on my chest and 2 inches on my waist. I cant wait to move up to level 2!

Mendy
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I used it for 2 months and lost 18lbs! That was about 4 months ago...I love it and still use it 2-3x a week along with running. Good luck.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    well i've done the 30 day shred for 3 months now. the first month i did it i lost 7 pounds. i dont really remember how much i lost after that, but i'd say around 5-7 pounds a month. i'm on level 3 right now. and i do the 30 day shred twice a day.
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE REPLIES, I HAVE DEFINITELY NOTICED MY ENDURANCE AND STAMINA HAVE WENT UP, I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO A PUSH UP AND NOW I CAN DO 10!! LOL:-) I DID THE C25K AND IT TOOK ME RIGHT OFF A LONG LONG PLATEAU, AND I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO SWITCH IT UP A BIT.
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've taken a day hiatus and left off on Level 1, day 2. I think I'll rest one more day before trying again, my muscles needed time to repair before I tried again. The cardio involves alot of jumping and leg moves that were wreaking havoc on my calves and shins and feet...I am a heavy girl though, so you may have better luck.