Vent about your co-worker(s)

Options
jillica
jillica Posts: 554 Member
Dear Coworker:

You lost your calculator so why the hell do you think that you are so important that you can just take mine?

And YES! We ALL know you you get to work @ 7:30, eat a 15 minute lunch at your desk so you can leave at 3:45! Good for you. Just stop managing my time! You leave at 3:45 everyday, I don't. Just because you leave early (yes, I know you get there before everyone else), doesn't mean we all should cater to your schedule. If I want to do personal errands over my lunch, I CAN! You are NOT my boss. I put in my 8 hours, too. Your 8 hours are no more valuable than mine. Bah-Bye!

(whew! Yes, that feels better:-))

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If it is on my desk and it has absolutely freaking nothing to do with you, you wouldn't know what to do with it anyway, and it's not even part of your job, then just keep on walking. No need to stop, snoop, stare and linger. This is a no stopping zone. Buh bye.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Oh... I better stay away from this thread...
  • Anno_Domini
    Options
    Fortunately I don't work there anymore, but I used to have a coworker who worked in the file room right next to my office. She would wear heavy clunky shoes and tap dance VERY LOUDLY in them for hours as she worked. Mind you, this was in a professional business office! She drove me absolutely crazy, but she was a friend of the boss and he thought she was wonderful and wouldn't listen to any complaints about her.