Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    <<<That's me.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im sailine 34 DD (I was fat when I got them) lost weight thier still there lol 750 CC Med-High profile- look natural, Im happy and I get lots of compliments especially from women. I was scared at first, I thought 300 would be big enough, but my dr was a pro- I let him pick according to my body type. He knows what hes doing. Im only 5' tall. I look:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: good!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    See I love hearing that! I need to stop being afraid of the titties.......475ish will be fine! I think he knows to stay under 500 even though he picks size based on what I told him.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3ish 135-140 muscular build. 28 waste.

Hmmmm... okay entered data into the man-computer and uploaded the new pic. and also considered imchicbad (another hot girl).

Conclusion: bigger, makes it better :love: as reported by the man-computer.

What was I talking about??
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    I dont find implants attractive at all.. but to each his (or her) own.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Well if you can look at my boobs and say you don't find them attractive wolfpack....to each YOUR own. ;)

Mavrick....I agree!!! ;)
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Well if you can look at my boobs and say you don't find them attractive wolfpack....to each YOUR own. ;)

Mavrick....I agree!!! ;)

sizzle92 - your hot, don't listen to him.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yes everyone has their own opinion and that's cool!

The one thing that scares me to death is those rare cases of silicone poisoning and possible bad side affects that can happen, but I guess that's something you just got to consider. I have weighed out the pros and cons and to be honest I am still confused. It's no fun having to worry about what you can shove into a bikini top and not look hideously obvious, or only buying push ups or freaking out if you can't find one of your chicken cutlets :P Yea I'm a dork and I care about my proportions! I know people will say over and over love yourself and believe or not I do! This would just be the cherry on top you know? IF there were no bad side affects or illnesses I experienced afterwards... Grrr! The thought of going bra shopping for a 34 D and actually fitting into them without a sock or a cutlet makes me squeal with joy. Or dare I say wearing a real bikini to the beach... with Noooo Padding?!?!? Ahh!

So I guess I am pretty torn... :frown:

Anyways, You seem very happy with yours and you look great too!! I would be unsure whether to get gel or saline.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Girl you won't really know until you meet with your PS. I went in ADAMANT that I wanted silicone. He talked me into saline because I had enough breast tissue to begin with (with was surprising to me!) They seriously look and feel very real. Very soft, no ripples at all. :)
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Oh 13 inches....you will have to get silicone until you are 23 I believe.
  • sizzle92
    Options

Mavrick....I agree!!! ;)

sizzle92 - your hot, don't listen to him.

:flowerforyou: Thank you
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    You all who want bigger boobs, take some of mine. Feel free. Even at 130, I was a 34 DD and it's not fun. I couldn't imagine getting cut open to deal with this =/

Reading this thread, I was thinking implant like BC implant, not tit implants.. My bad.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I want implants. My natural c's to almost d's have well shriveled up to an a 1/2 maybe a small b. Would like implants to make them perky and full again....the only place on my body I was good with my fat stores and like a flipping camel it was the first humps to go!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Do you have a lot of natural breast tissue? If not, going bigger is gonna make them harder to the touch. I think a D is plenty! lol
  • sizzle92
    Options
    LOL Amy I can understand. I honestly feel augmented DD's and natural DD's are very different.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Do you have a lot of natural breast tissue? If not, going bigger is gonna make them harder to the touch. I think a D is plenty! lol

*crying* are those your abs???????
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many cc's I got!!! I just told him I wanted to be a perky C!! I had lost so much weight I went from a C cup to an sloppy A!!! I am now a 34C, and I got silicone....love them!! I have had them now for almost 4 yrs and will never regret the surgery....I had a lift too.....for those who say implants are not attractive, you can speak to my husband and ask how much he loves them! LOL!!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I have no idea how many cc's I got!!! I just told him I wanted to be a perky C!! I had lost so much weight I went from a C cup to an sloppy A!!! I am now a 34C, and I got silicone....love them!! I have had them now for almost 4 yrs and will never regret the surgery....I had a lift too.....for those who say implants are not attractive, you can speak to my husband and ask how much he loves them! LOL!!

Haha like I said earlier my husband used to swear he was a butt man. He still is.......but my boobs get PLENTY of play ;)
  • davenportk83
    davenportk83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been considering implants due to the aftermath of breastfeeding and pumping myself. The girls are definitely as perky as they used to be. Question, did you have a lift and implant or just the implants??? Love to know?
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I don't have any myself, but this thread has been a good, fairly informative read. I did not know that MRIs were even an issue with implants! I honestly hope to have mine put back where they belong after nursing and weight loss are done with, but now I think I'll also consider adding a little padding. Thank you ladies for all of the info!