Hi, I'm Fran

Options
I'm in my late 40's, and my body just flat out refuses to lose weight. To be fair, I probably haven't paid close enough attention to what I've been doing. It gets really difficult with my work schedule.

My current goal is to make DAMN SURE to exercise 5 days each week. I also have ADD, and exercise really helps.

I generally eat healthily, and really detest keeping tabs on my calorie counts, so am hoping the food diary will be of help here. It seems to be pretty easy.

Looking forward to hearing your successes and challenges!

Replies

• stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The tools on this site are so awesome. And if you use the app, the barcode scanner is great (I just discovered it). It really does come down to paying close count on the calories and sticking to you daily caloric goal...if you go over, add more exercise to make up for it. Good luck!
  • jennaofthejungle
    jennaofthejungle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenna. Mid-40's here, mom to three. My youngest is 3 and I just never bothered with the "baby weight." And since he's now a walking, talking, functional little human I'm probably out of excuses. I've done WW before successfully and tracking your food really does help keep you accountable. So far I've been really happy with this program- it's just as easy to use and free to boot. I admire your exercise goal, that's always hard for me. Fortunately I get some movement in during work. Good Luck! Friend me if you'd like, I need more people to read about in my feed! :)
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Good luck