Clean house ='s skinny??

Options
13»

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat anymore. My house is still a mess.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    overweight typically means less energy among other traits that would lead to a messy house.
    However, OCD doesn't discriminate people by weight!

My mom was usper anal about keeping a clean house and she was always over weight. Sadly, it was ALL in her belly. she has looked pregnant since I was 13!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    my house would be spotless if the four other people that live here picked up after themselves.

THANK u!!!! Preach!!! I've got only 1 (my gay son) who helps clean the house ! The rest of them are pigs. God I wish it were that easy to keep a clean house and be skinny..holy crap if it worked like that I'd be considered anorexic. I am sure keeping the house as "tidy" as I do has kept me from being any bigger..so maybe it's more of the "maintenance" level.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

THANK u!!!! Preach!!! I've got only 1 (my gay son) who helps clean the house ! The rest of them are pigs.

Why do we need to know he is gay?
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Not cleaning my house, perhaps. But, cleaning other people's and or 'hotel' rooms definitely helped keep me thin and in shape...I used to pick the 2nd floor rooms when I had my choice just for the exercise...sheets and towels weight *a lot* and when they are carried up a flight of stairs in stacks half as tall as I am (64") make for a nice strength training routine. *sigh* those were the days...I wore a size 5, first and only time. (and was told and believed I was fat, imagine that!)
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    *looks around at dirty hell hole, looks down at fat self* correlation proven.

I tell my kid, I'm not a housekeeper or stay at home mom, you want to live in a clean house clean it yourself. Someone has to work for a living around here.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    So if I hire a cleaner, I'll become skinny?
    Bahahaha...

I might be for hire.. MAYBE.. We'll see!
  • Heir0fFir3
    Heir0fFir3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I dunno, pre kids I was 7-8 stone and my house was a mess. I think both of those were more a factor of my fragile mental state than anything though
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Where did you read this? I'm assuming the logic is based on the old "fat people are lazy and dirty" trope...surely we've matured beyond that haven't we?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    messy house though my BMI is 20