Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

how else is counting down to winter..........Yes can't wait

:drinker: Love Winter:heart: to all the summer dwellers enjoy what's left................cause it time to say bye bye:bigsmile: Yes can't wait

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    60* highs and 40* lows? Oh hellz yeah.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Me me me me ! Summer sucks!
  • should be WHO ELSE IS COUNTING DOWN TO WINTER
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    come on snow!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I hate winter....so I am counting down the days till winter is OVER before it even starts.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    60* highs and 40* lows? Oh hellz yeah.

HAHA YES!

Florida.. Where we run the A/C during Christmas.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    know who else hates winter.... The Devil
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    YES, I love winter, my favourite.
  • I hate winter....so I am counting down the days till winter is OVER before it even starts.

I've been counting down since the 1st day of Spring...............now it's so close:drinker:
  • I love winter!!! We really don't get winter though. I'm from NC, and it could be slightly cold (40 degrees) one day, then 70 degrees the next. I want legit cold!!! I went to school in the mountains, and there were weeks when we had 3 feet of snow on the ground and negative wind chills. It was the BEST! I love the mountains! But yes, I'm excited for cooler temperatures!! :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    snowboarding :heart:
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Im ready! Its cooler running weather, hunting season, and football. Ooooh yeah this girl is ready ready ready!!
  • Can't wait to go skiing!!
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    I ordered JM six week six pack, and ripped in 30. I also plan to kick box as much as possible. If I'm lucky, I won't even notice winter.
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    I hate winter....so I am counting down the days till winter is OVER before it even starts.

Me too
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    I love the fall... cool sunny days and the changing of the leaves!!! Don't mind winter but I hate the snow, cause no one around here knows how to drive in it!!!