how else is counting down to winter..........Yes can't wait

Options
:drinker: Love Winter:heart: to all the summer dwellers enjoy what's left................cause it time to say bye bye:bigsmile: Yes can't wait

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    60* highs and 40* lows? Oh hellz yeah.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Me me me me ! Summer sucks!
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    should be WHO ELSE IS COUNTING DOWN TO WINTER
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    come on snow!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I hate winter....so I am counting down the days till winter is OVER before it even starts.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    60* highs and 40* lows? Oh hellz yeah.

HAHA YES!

Florida.. Where we run the A/C during Christmas.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    know who else hates winter.... The Devil
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    YES, I love winter, my favourite.
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I hate winter....so I am counting down the days till winter is OVER before it even starts.

I've been counting down since the 1st day of Spring...............now it's so close:drinker:
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    I love winter!!! We really don't get winter though. I'm from NC, and it could be slightly cold (40 degrees) one day, then 70 degrees the next. I want legit cold!!! I went to school in the mountains, and there were weeks when we had 3 feet of snow on the ground and negative wind chills. It was the BEST! I love the mountains! But yes, I'm excited for cooler temperatures!! :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    snowboarding :heart:
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Im ready! Its cooler running weather, hunting season, and football. Ooooh yeah this girl is ready ready ready!!
  • Nickf887
    Options
    Can't wait to go skiing!!
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I ordered JM six week six pack, and ripped in 30. I also plan to kick box as much as possible. If I'm lucky, I won't even notice winter.
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Me too
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love the fall... cool sunny days and the changing of the leaves!!! Don't mind winter but I hate the snow, cause no one around here knows how to drive in it!!!