Starting 30 DS tomorrow, all aboard!

Options
2»

Replies

• kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good luck to you all, you'll be feeling great in no time if you stick with it! Gosh, I'm starting to sound like Jillian haha. I did day 6 of level 2 today and it WILL get easier even if you want to die after the first day or so. I promise. :)
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone.. I am currently on Level 1, Day 4. Add me if you want!
  • anc7911
    anc7911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 1, Day 3 this morning. I don't think I've ever been this sore before but I feel great!! Good luck to all of you :) Feel free to "friend" me if you want!
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I need this!!
    I will do this!
    I will start September 7
    I have started this many times! I will do 2 days of level one then 10 of level 2&3! This time I will finish. Good luck everyone!
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day! I thought I was gonna die and i was sweating like crazy!! I know it will get better though. Im not crazy about the lunges they made my knees not hurt but they don't feel good.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Just finished D1L1. Not too bad. I just pray that I finish this time.
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I started tuesday, did it wednesday and took today off for my fit club where we do p90x. I read Jillian michaels doesn't recommend every consecutitve day if you check her website. Which is good, because I also lift weights, do Piyo, fit club and have other videos. My 30 DS may be a bit longer than most. If I am still not seeing results I will do it consecutitve reguardless of what is added to the day.

20 minutes!!!!! Such a quick burst, I could probably just step up to the plate and do it reguardless!
  • nicolewood415
    nicolewood415 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 5 of Level 1. This is the farthest I have gone before. When I first got the DVD it was around the time I was actually working with a trainer. Back then I thought I was going to die even though I had someone kicking my butt 2 times a week and I think I may have only gotten through two workouts (barely).

What gets me through is that it's only 20 minutes! It definitely gets easier as you go. What has helped me is controlling my breathing, making sure I breathe in and out at the right times. I'm feeling more confident the more times I do this workout and found that as Jillian tells me I am strong, I keep reminding myself that I am strong and I will be fit and I can do it. It feels great! If I can do it, I know you can too!
  • KarenNancy
    KarenNancy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today and texted my girlfriend saying I am starting tomorrow lol
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    Options
    okay 30 DS is not a hard as for me the todat, i still feel sore in my thighs and shoulders from yestersay.
  • printererror
    printererror Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    30DS is awesome (: I could only do half a real pushup the first day and had to keep taking breaks. I'm on day 8 now and can do 10 pushups easy and can do the whole thing nonstop.

If you're like me and get bored after the third day, I'd suggest having 30DS playing on your laptop and watching TV while you're working out.