help please. too late to eat???

Options
Well, It is 10:20pm and I have not "really" eaten, I had a serving of pretzles and a serving of dried blueberries. My question at this point should I eat something??? Or would it be better to just go to bed and have breakfast in the am? Please help. Thank you

Replies

• phlower
    phlower Posts: 103
    Options
    Only if you're hungry, and only something small that combines complex carbs, fiber and protein- like fruit and cheese or an apple with some peanut butter. If you're not genuinely hungry, get thee to bed! :)
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    get your calories in for the day, all the way up to sleepy time if you have to. Then start again tomorrow form wakey to sleepy
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what my trainer told me...."eat when you're hungry, dammit!" Sorry for the language!
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    It all balances out in the end... this diet thing is about days and months, not a single day or a single hour. As long as you maintain a calorie deficit, you will lose weight no matter what time you eat.

Let's pretend that the rumors are true and that anything you eat after 9:00 instantly becomes fat. Guess what? The next day you wake up, eat at a calorie deficit, exercise, and your body burns fat to make up the difference in calories in vs. calories out. That fat you stored the night before? All burned up and a little extra too.

So don't worry about it. Keep on keeping on :D
  • Jester522
    Options
    I'll tell you what my trainer told me...."eat when you're hungry, dammit!" Sorry for the language!

Thats a good trainer.
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :) Thank you. You all helped so much. Truth is I am really not hungry. I feel much better about waiting until tomorrow. Have a great night all.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

Thats a good trainer.

I know, right?
    I love her!
    Especially since she USED to be the same weight as me! She's been there, done that, knows what works!
    She told me to eat throughout the day..small. I'm going to listen to her!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Eat! It doesn't matter what time it is.