Vitamins

Options
Does anyone take vitamins to help aid in weight loss? iv been looking for something good to go on to maybe just give me some more energy so i fell like working out. iv been taking super b complex, and fish oil. i tryed taking a one a day vitamin but the last 2 types i tryed made me really sick to my stomach. any suggestions? what does everyone else take, and what are you taking them for?

p.s i know that there isnt some miracle vitamin that is gonna make me loss weight, im just woundering what would help in my weight loss journey and getting back to being a healther me :)

Replies

• Aventuria
    Options
    I just make sure to eat at least two pieces of fresh fruit and at least 6 pieces of veggie (although not all of them raw) per day. That's all it takes for me to get all I need... ;-)
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I started taking potassium. I noticed, as a side effect of logging my food, that I don't typically get enough potassium. So, I did some research and started taking OTC supplements. Potassium helps with muscle health, which I think is pretty important if your working the heck out of them. It really seems to help. I haven't taken anything for energy, but B vitamins are supposed to help with that, particulary B12.