Operation....Recycle Clothes...... MUST READ!!!

Options
I decided to donate my clothes that are now too big to anyone on MFP who was interested. I received lots of replies and a great suggestion from one of MFP friends...why not start a movement, we are all here for the same purpose so why not bless someone who has dropped a few sizes with clothes you are too small for. No Cost or exchanges. Just a good deed to help eachother out. what do you guys think? would you be interested in joining the "Recycle Clothes" movement.

Replies

• Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I would if quite literally my clothes were not falling off me coming apart at the seams and covered in holes. Maybe my next set of clothing would be better!
  • LaTaveyaLeigh
    Options
    I have some that are not worth giving away so i totally understand. I have some that are in great condition so i figured i should donate them!!
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would, but I don't think I would have the extra cash to ship all of them, I have at least 10 garbage bags full of good cloths that need a new home, Most sizes are from 24 down to 14... If there was someone local in the area that could pick them up or go threw them I would love to give them to someone that needed them. I even have about 4 new fashion bug bras that I never wore with tags on them that are too big.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    THIS! I have a Silver pair of pants bought at Torrid (these are designer so SPENDY) and three brand new bras 42DDD, also a halter swim top with black shorts, from torrid. If anyone has ever stepped a foot in that store they are higher end. I want to rehome these. I was just about to post a topic on this. I want to rehome it to someone who is actually trying though. I don't want some floater on MFP that eats doughnuts and candy in excess everyday and not losing weight. I want to give it to someone who deserves it.