Good morning UK!

Options

Replies

• Tebbspcad
    Options
    Morning from Leeds!
    It's cold here this morning & I forgot my jacket - on the plus side I too have all my meals planned for today & i'm looking forward to eating them all! :happy:
  • Pheeia666
    Options
    Goodnight from Australia :smile:
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you from the Wirral!
    I'm well today thank you, none of my clothes fit me anymore which is a good feeling, but also a bit of a nuisance when you're trying to get ready in the morning!
    All the best to you :) xx
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Morning from a slightly overcast Glasgow!!
  • trudance4
    Options
    Morning from Belfast :) x
  • quelogrammage
    Options
    Morning from A very sunny Northampton!!! hope everyone has a lovely day!

Shelby xx
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Nice and sunny here in West Brom ^_^
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Just had a twenty minute walk in the Surrey sunshine - it's going to be scorchio today! :)
    Not looking forward to the London Underground later :(

Any UK people want to add me as a friend please do.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Beautiful in Sunny Worthing this morning - Menu planning is the only way to go! Plan what to eat and shop to the plan - Works for me anyway :)
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Not so sunny here in the north east of scotland but it doesn't dampen our spirits.

Have a great day and feel free to add me if you'd like a scottish buddy.
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good morning from South Yorkshire!!:flowerforyou:

I plan my meals ahead if I know definitely what I'm having, so I know if I need to work harder that day or not :laugh:
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Aww what a lovely thread! Good morning from Durham!

Bit chilly here but the sun is trying really hard to come out.
  • lynne1711
    Options
    Good morning! It's a lovely day here in west wales too. I'm quite new to mfp so still trying to find my way around it. Started seriously on Tuesday so i'm feeling positive at the moment. Please add me as a friend if you want. x
  • sphenisciforme
    Options
    Who says we in the UK always talk about the weather?! Sunny here in Hampshire too. My morning workout was interrupted by builders turning up on the wrong day to do work on the house, but I have dealt with them and hope to find a time later in the day to burn the rest of the calories.
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good morning from sunny London! It's a lovely blue sky - a bit warm but with a chilly, autumnal breeze. Feeling a bit bleurgh today and am trying to get myself back on the healthy eating bandwagon. :/
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!

It's very sunny down here in Devon! Hopefully that will encourage me to exercise more (not have an ice cream :laugh: )

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • cr8zyamy
    cr8zyamy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well it's morning here in LV, Nevada, but the sun is not up. I'm a shift worker so this is my regular time to be awake. Glad you've got some lovely weather, I hope it stays around for a bit. I had some lovely clouds and rain today (desert dweller):smile: . Have a wonderful day.
  • mindphluxxx
    Options
    Good morning from a very sunny and warm Isle Of Wight!!

Feel free to add :)
  • ladylemoncurd
    Options
    Morning from the Yorkshire Coast. The sea is like a millpond this morning - beautiful.
  • tr33p1g
    Options
    Its beautiful morning in Chesterfield - and the boss is not at work today which makes it even better ;)