size 12!

Options
2»

Replies

• akh0708
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! (But you did before) :smile: Let's remember ladies to view ourselves as beautiful even before we lose any weight. If we don't see ourselves as beautiful now then we won't even if we lose 50 pounds. I've learned this from experience! Love yourself!

Congrats by the way!!! :smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look sooo beautiful!!!! how tall are you if you don't mind me asking? i have some fabulous petite size 12 goodies!

I am 5'4 on a good day! lol:bigsmile:

Thank you all so much! I had a great night out with all my co workers, I thanked them all for putting up with me for telling them how many calories are in all the foods they eat all day long, lol
    Thanks again!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! LOL but you shouldnt have told us you were 17- 22 years ago cause I would have never guessed! Good Job!

HAHA, That is a good thing I guess! Thank you!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look GORGEOUS! I am SOOOOO happy for you! I'm wearing 12 now too and it really feels great. I haven't come nearly as far as you, but I can appreciate the journey and the effort it takes. I had lost part of my "baby weight" when I started this August 1st, but was still 189. I am 165 now. I haven't been this size since before I had kids or even met my husband. I am about 3 pounds away from the lowest number I've seen since I was about 11 years old.

You are doing SO awesome and it makes me so happy and sp encouraged to see your continued success. You rock!!

Susan
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats Tami!!:drinker:

BTW, You are the same height I am.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous dahling!!! Way to work your butt off!! I can't imagine how proud you must be of your accomplishment. :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :smile: :happy: :noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:

You look fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!