for anyone that has struggled, how did you

Options
pull yourself up and just get it done ??

I've had 5 children and quite honestly struggled to lose the weight each time, but i did lose it...i lost quite a bit of weight toward the end of 2010,but since then i've literally gained most of it back and struggling to find the motivation to start again.(currentl losing and gaining the same 7lb).i know all the reasons i should do it, and i know that i can do it, but i've lost that little spark that set me off before....i see success stories,but they always seem so far out of my reach, although i know they're not, if that makes sense lol.....

what was it with you, that made you think "right, this is it !!! "

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    yes i did,when 3 famil members past away all in 2 months,my mother-in-law and anut died a day apart in april & a cousin in June,I really struggled then and was very depressed,but i knew coming back would give me the support to lose the weight,its awesome site.feel free to add.I have 3 children.
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I recently saw a photo of me out with the girls and I looked 9 months pregnant and I was horrified. It pushed me to get into a better frame of mind and change my habits, I've only been at it a few weeks but I sooo don't want to look like that woman in that picture, that is currently my motivation, that and being able to keep up with the kids!