thinking of making u-tube vids

Options
im thinkin bout makin vids of my progress n ima call it "beastmodeCP" meaning goin beast mode with cerebal palsey to inspire disabled ppl to lift...plus aware ppl about CP but im worried bout the haters....wha do yall think

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea - but you're right, the internet in general - and YouTube in particular - seems to attract a lot of negativity and spiteful comments. There's no real way to deal with that, you just need to make sure you are strong enough to be able to ignore or pass over any of that nonsense.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    It's the internet, there will always be haters, but i love watching inspirational stories like that on youtube. I think most of the people who watch that type of video will give you a positive response. I've considered making my own video about my weight loss journey.
  • SheCanSheWill
    SheCanSheWill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great Idea! It's good you are doing it for yourself and others, also spreading awareness. Go for it!!! I'd watch :)

Have a good and productive day!!!!
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    thx for the advice
  • Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    All you can do is try, and screw the haters. I believe you can also remove the ability for comments to a youtube video.

What makes life interesting is individuals like yourself. Even though you may have a disability, you are thinking of others and reaching out to them. Kudos!