Midnight Munchies

Options
Ok, so it's not midnight, but I really have the munchies. I mean my mouth is watering it's so bad! How do you guys push past it when you have overwhelming cravings/munchies?

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    for some reason, this is the worst time for my cravings!! I just ate a small snack of 8 cocoa roasted almonds and a 1/4 cup of cottage cheese. I'm just trying to have a snack that is low carb once it gets this late but the cravings are strong :wink:
  • kmarsala99
    Options
    If you like hummus I do 5 crackers and 2 tbl of hummus with a glass of water.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I just had a cup of apple cider tea, no caffeine and that really fills me up! And zero calories :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I do mint tea with sweet in low, its usually sugar Im wanting and the sweetness of the mint and sweet n low does the trick!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I do mint tea with sweet in low, its usually sugar Im wanting and the sweetness of the mint and sweet n low does the trick!

haha I love those pictures of your kids in your old pants with you, and room to spare! AWESOME!

~Leash :heart:
  • ajrowart
    Options
    sugar-free gum and going to bed.:yawn:
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The midnight munchies is my #1 curveball !!!! AND I always crave something sweet right before bed. The only thing that seems to help is a glass of nonfat milk. It is a little sweet (at least to me) and is quite filling. At least it's some protein and not sugar before I hit the pillow.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I have it right now!!!! Arrrggghhh - going to bed! I guess gum is not a bad idea.
  • sollygirl
    Options
    Omg i'm having them most days i push past them, but tonight i'm getting taco bell i have no will power tonight.ugh!! I need to know how to too!!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ufff!!! After a good day, I just gave into mine. Usually I do herbal tea (something fruity) but tonite I had 2 small turkey meatballs on a slice of bread. :grumble: