Tryin to find the right group

Options
Hello all,

I've been an active member of MFP for about 5 weeks and really enjoy the sight. I am currently involved w/a few threads but find that members to post regularly and I am truly hoping to find the right group. I would like to be a part of a group the offer challenges, motivation and support and where the members are pretty good about checking in. Now I know that life is hectic so I'm not saying I need a babysitter but it's nice to know there's a group that will be accountable.

I will continue posting on the other threads but it's just not as much fun when you're pretty much the only person checking in on a regular basis.

So, if there are any good groups out there that are currently welcoming new members please make yourself known.

Just a tad bit of information about me: I'm a 36 year old, single, female w/o any children. Despite being single I am pretty busy w/my work and social life so keeping focused is definitely the key to my success. My starting weight when I joined MFP was 136 and I am currently at 128.5. My goal weight is 125lbs but I would like to lose at least 5% body fat so the weight may be re-evaluated once I reach my initial goal.

Replies

• bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I want to join one too!!!! I have been searching and waiting as well!!!