A Fresh New Start!!

DBranchaud
DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Ughhhh. I'm reintroducing myself. I've been on MFP for awhile. But I had a long absense from it. I didn't post anything in the food journal or the forum FOR MONTHS!!!:blushing:

It shows too. I went from 170 to 145 with MFP and today...163...I gained back most of my weight!!:brokenheart: So I reset my starting weight to what it is now. I'm turning over a new leaf!! i will not be a bad girl anymore!!

Time to kick my butt in gear and get back on the track

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome (back) D!!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    I went from 170 to 145 with MFP and today...163...I gained back most of my weight!!:brokenheart:

Most but not all. :wink: Back right on time - good that you got yourself together.
    First time, you learnt you can lose weight if you set your mind to it. This time's lesson: maintainance, once you get there. You CAN do it! :flowerforyou: Good luck :smile:.
  • DBranchaud
    Welcome (back) D!!

You're still on here!! I feel soo embarresed now. :blushing: Nice to see you too!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    You know MFP works, so, stick with it this time, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to. :smile:
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    I feel your pain. I joined last year and just started posting and journaling last week for the first time in a looooong time. Congrats on turning around now. A major plus is that you know exactly what to do to lose that weight. Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Welcome (back) D!!

You're still on here!! I feel soo embarresed now. :blushing: Nice to see you too!!

Embarrased??:huh: No way. Your here and doing the right thing.

I am very proud of you for coming back. I have been on maint. for awhile, and think this is why I have lost a few more instead of gaining it back. I try to log most if not all of my food to keep me honest.

:smooched: :heart: :smooched:
  • DBranchaud
    Welcome (back) D!!

I am very proud of you for coming back. I have been on maint. for awhile, and think this is why I have lost a few more instead of gaining it back. I try to log most if not all of my food to keep me honest.

I was embaressed because you caught me having gained it back....I think what happened was that I was happy with my loss and I just got out of the habit of recording.
  • arewethereyet
    Welcome (back) D!!

I was embaressed because you caught me having gained it back....I think what happened was that I was happy with my loss and I just got out of the habit of recording.

That happened to me too. I gave away all my clothes so when they got tight....had to go back to logging. I guess that was a good thing. I have continued to work out because I like it so I think that helps a lot. As a matter of fact, I promised myself day 4 of c25k tonight!!

Thanks for reminding me!!:flowerforyou:
  • DBranchaud

That happened to me too. I gave away all my clothes so when they got tight....had to go back to logging. I guess that was a good thing. I have continued to work out because I like it so I think that helps a lot. As a matter of fact, I promised myself day 4 of c25k tonight!!

Thanks for reminding me!!:flowerforyou:

Your welcome:heart: It's gonna be quite a road with Christmas coming. My family is good with making big yummy meals.....mom ALREADY made 9 different types of cookies:blushing: she's been off sick from work for awhile and has had nothing else to do.
This discussion has been closed.