Calling all hair stylists- product question!

Options
Hi everyone,

I couldn't think of who to ask this question to, so I figured I'd post this out on the MFP forums!

I have really light blonde, heat/color damaged, naturally wavy hair. I have a lot of breakage in the front and I blow dry and flat iron often. I know I shouldn't do this, but I don't have the time to let my hair hang dry and if I don't use some kind of styling tool I look like I am stuck in the 80s! I straighten my hair most days and I currently use MoroccanOil Light on my hair. However, it kind of weighs down my hair. While it looks great in the beginning of the day, by the end of the night it is kind of oily and I usually have to wash or wear my hair back the next day because it gets so flat and greasy. My cousin recommended It's a 10 hair product and says it changed her life. I was thinking about switching to the It's a 10 hairspray leave in with keratin. She said it doesnt weigh down her hair and makes it really silky. Would you recommend making the switch to It's a 10 for someone with very thin and porous hair?

Replies

• gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi....I have fine, dark curly hair and have used that same oil as well. What I do now to get an extra day, is to use "Big Sexy Hair" powder play. Just lift your hair and sprinkle in dofferent areas and rub in gently. It feels strange, but it really works. Soaks up the oils and don't make it flat! :flowerforyou:
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Redken antisnap to help with the breakage
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Biosilk leave in shine or Kendra spray shine....I use both and they do not weigh my hair down.