Can't stop pooping?

Options
2»

Replies

• embercakez
    Options
    this is my kind of thread! I went 4 times yesterday and I've already hit number 2 today. I love pooping!!!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Pooping is the ****.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Oh where is that lady that refuses to let her husband know she goes poo, I bet she has the answer you seek.
    It's kept their marriage intact for years :laugh:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    lol, this topic had me laughing. I have read that everyone is different, but that the optimum is to poop at least twice a day and I have also heard it said before that you should be going after every meal. Not sure how true that is, but I do know that your pipes are getting backed up if you are only going once a day.
  • embercakez
    Options
    &I honestly don't see how this is a "problem".
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Dude!!!
    You need to poop, do not stop!!!! LOL
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It never fails... I'm getting ready to head out to the gym - and THAT is when I gotta go. I am always late for my classes... :grumble:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My dog eats his poop sometimes.

-- RIP EEG
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    be back in 5-10 depending on how involved in a game on my phone I get...

3os1d0.jpg

this... >___>;
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    olympic-divers-toilet.jpg
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I hear exlax is a great way to stop you from pooping. Try it out and let us know how it works.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Is this an all day affair or do you just mean like you take a poop and then realize you didn't get it all out and have to go for another round or two before can walk properly without feeling like you have to poop again?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Is this an all day affair or do you just mean like you take a poop and then realize you didn't get it all out and have to go for another round or two before can walk properly without feeling like you have to poop again?

Ah, this sounds like the "popping the cork" phenomenon.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Actually if you're eating the right foods (lots of fresh fruits and vegetables) you should be going daily, if not 2-3x per day per Dr. Gillian McKeith (author of You Are What You Eat...she also has a show of the same name...it's a great show on BBC if you're in America) You should watch it sometime (or buy her book, I think I paid $10 for it and its very helpful)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Ah, this sounds like the "popping the cork" phenomenon.

LOL! I am a consistent pooper myself, up to 4 times a day, but every so often is just wants me back a little more frequently!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I used to be a pooper! A regular lots n lots of pooper! I regularly make a log jam!
    but then I came off the grains!

I had weeks of flatulence (worst point was 3-5 weeks in)! Then the pooping stopped!

I'm now lucky to poop once a day, any they're not as "ahem" large and instead of in and out, I'm in there for a good 15mins now!

Maybe it's normal! But I miss my pooping!
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    389411_262035733845657_113274018721830_648323_491093990_n.jpg

lol had to share