What parts of your body show the quickest weight loss?

Options

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Mine started at the top and went down - face, chest, belly then hips/butt and thighs. I love it when people say I have a tiny butt now! :)
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    Face and stomach.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My waist---it shrinks super fast. Which sound nice and all, but I'd REALLY appreciate my *kitten* and thighs getting with the program too! My arms seem to take a long time as well...ugh.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Stomach. Classic hourglass. The butt and the thighs are the last to go :angry:

Ditto.
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Butt and breasts - the last places I want to lose!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Since I am closest to an apple/hourglass shape I tend to lose from my thighs and face first. My midsection is the last.

^^^^^^THIS FOR ME AS WELL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • rmf626
    Options
    Chest and upper stomach. Lower stomach/abs and hips seem to take a long time.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    Boobs 1st & face last. :grumble:
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Seems to be from the top down, but strangely I recently noticed my toes are skinnier. Toes! :grumble: My fingers have gotten smaller, which is fine because I can wear my rings again. But, my toes? My toenails are jacked anyway, so I don't often wear open toed shoes so I really could have used that ounce or two off my thighs instead.
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    By peoples replies it is obvious that body shape seems to prevail (yes i know i am stating the obvious it's just confirmation of that).

I am a pear shape and i lose from my stomach and chest 1st and thighs and bottom last which is unfortunate for me as i have african heritage all over my butt!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    My chin and the sides of my face :happy:
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    For me it seems like my calves and breasts. After a month of being on my new diet restrictions and daily exercise I'm noticing a significant change in my thighs and waist is slimming. I think my love handles will be last to go. :(.. which is disappointing.. my love handles make me feel so unproportionate.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    What cracks me up is everyone wishes it were somewhere else.

Like the ones that are saying it goes in their face first say they wish in the tummy, then the ones that say tummy say they wish the face would go first. Ah, us humans are never satisfied.

That being said, my arms and legs go first, tummy and face go last. :sad:

Which makes it hard not to get discouraged because most people don't notice weight loss in the arms and legs and don't notice until it shows in the face and middle area. :laugh: :frown:
  • DCBarbieUptown
    Options
    face, chin, then>>hips, thighs...but i'm sad about the hips..:)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    face, then fingers, stomach, back...basically working it's way down.
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    my face goes 1st tummy likes to stick around
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    My tummy usually loses first. My most difficult spot is probably my thighs and arms.
  • mercelous
    Options
    I definitely see it in my face first. I have the ol' spare tire going aroung the waist that will be the last.
  • csecoy
    csecoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My face, and my chest.

The slowest to show weight loss, my waist.
  • Bug207
    Bug207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Weight comes off of my chest the fastest and just wont leave my stomach or thighs. I'm turning into a pear over here!