Can someone help me! im in tears.

Options
2»

Replies

• JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're upset... but gaining 3 lbs is quite common, even in one day... and then you can lose it all the next day. Usually it's just water retention. It's the general trend (up or down) over time that matters. First thing I pay attention to when I see a jump on the scale like this is my sodium intake. And then I'll make sure to drink plenty of water that day and maybe do a 30 min cardio workout.
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh babe, don't ever, ever look at how far from your goal you are at - look at how far you have come! Your progress has really inspired me, no joke!
    Are you in, or coming up to your TOM? I hate weighing in round that time because I retain a stupid amount of water which makes me want to throw my scales at the wall... xxx
  • randomgrl87
    Options
    Don't be upset, keep going if you can visualise you can see yourself once your goal weight is achieved have that image in your mind. Maybe you need to drink more water, and cut down your salt intake that seems to help most of the time for me. Keep the faith, you will get there to your goal just believe in yourself. :)