Favorite meal replacement shakes?

Options
Hi all,
I've gotten into the habit of having a meal replacement shake for breakfast because I don't like sitting down for breakfast at home in the morning, and taking a shake with me keeps me away from fast food on the way to work.

I used to drink Slimfast, but I just can't do those anymore. I never liked them.
I've tried Isagenix, and they're better than slimfast in terms of keeping me full and, imo, taste better than Slimfast. But the problem is that you have to drink it within 10 minutes of making it for it to be affective and not gross. Plus, at $50 for a 2-week supply, it's a bit pricey.

Right now, I'm using a powder that my boyfriend picked up called Complete 40 pro. The taste is amazing, but it gets its name because it has 40g of protein :noway: I'm trying to stick with 50%/35%/15% carbs/protein/fat intake, and this shake increases my protein intake by pretty crazy amounts. I end up doing more like 35/45/20.

So are any of you doing meal replacements for breakfast? Do you have any other suggestions for brands to try?

Replies