Hello!! :)

Hi all! I am a 25 y/o health coach from the great city (I'm biased...) of Pittsburgh, PA. I've been on MFP for over a year now but am just really getting back into gear - I may be a health coach but I definitely struggle with my weight. Looking for some awesome friends who want to support each other - even thinking about creating a monthly challenge (I've done it before on here and it's fun!!). Feel free to respond to this and/or add me! :) Looking forward to getting to know you!

Replies

• Welcome (back) to MFP! I've been here a while, but am just getting into the social aspect of it. Always looking for new MFPals. Request sent, anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Hello fellow Pittsburgher.....sending friend request!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Hello! Sending request! Anyone can add me as well!! :)
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • I really believe in sharing your food diary and having that as something that your friends can also encourage you on. Also I have some friends from work on here and we are constantly staying on top of each other and our progress! Good luck to you and I cant wait to see you reach your goals!!!
  • P.S. Feel free to add!
  • Hello MyFitnessPal! I'm new again! 2nd time around! I started this site a few months ago and I was doing gerat, I got injured and I stop following my 1200 calories per day. Now I am well and fine and I'm BACK online and have been since last Wednesday! Wish me well everyone! Im in Florida , 34 yrs old. 182 lbs.
  • Good luck! You can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • Hello there, and welcome! Feel free to add me as well.
  • Hello :). Feel free to add me. I need the support :)