I swore I would never do this.

Options

Replies

• tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your fantastic success! You are an inspiration to me. I have thought many of your thoughts and am forever thankful for you, MFP and all its members. You are beautiful and I hope to be someone's inspiration in the future.
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, yet I'm so proud of you. Getting the motivation to take care of yourself is a daily struggle and you are doing an awesome job. Be proud. Take care.
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with all of US. It shows how far you have come (inside and out). Your a beautiful young lady that has so much to offer and enjoy. You can do this, have faith in yourself and never give up on YOU.:flowerforyou:
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    You look amazing, and thanks for sharing your story. :) It takes a lot of hard work, but you did it, and you're still doing it. I applaud you! :)
  • Sara47ss
    Sara47ss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats!! Keep us the good work!
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing journey you are on. Not just physical but your emotional triumphs as well. Congrats to you! You are proving just how strong of a woman you are to overcome it all and be the new healthy you! I am so very glad you decided to post this. Please keep us updated!!! You are very inspiring. I raise my wine glass to you in a toast! (If I wasn't at work now and could have one LOL) CHEERS TO YOU!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CatThumbs
    Options
    And you totally deserve the attention! Thank you for sharing!
  • lbigham1
    Options
    OMGsh! What an amazing transfromation! - I'm so glad you have a new outlook on life! You are sooo worth it. Best wishes and God bless.
  • incredimike
    incredimike Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yes! Keep it up!

In my experience, what you *think* you look like and what you *actually* look like are often two totally different things.

Having gone from 320+lbs to ~230lbs, I can tell you from first hand that it will take a while for your mental image to catch up. I had to regrain 20lbs and start feeling like crap again before I found the perspective I needed. I wouldn't recommend that!

If you're going to be hard on yourself -- maybe you need to be, because it's what drives you to lose weight -- then keep it up! BUT you NEED to make sure you have some solid goals (and rewards) in mind so that you know when to feel accomplished and good about yourself. This is pretty important, IMO!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look beautiful!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! :flowerforyou:

You deserve to post these pictures and show what dedication and hard work has done for you!! It's very inspirational. You never know who might become inspired to work harder or stick to it for a few more days and turn their life around like you did. Never be ashamed to pat yourself on the back...you DESERVE it!! You've worked hard for it! :drinker:
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    WOW!! What a great inspirational story and you have come such a long way!! You should feel very proud of yourself and your accomplishments! You look great!!
  • gollyd
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    this story moved me it really did :( im so glad you have started to find happiness in your life i hope only the best for you :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great, you have done a wonderful job and most of all, you are worth it!
  • susiebear29
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! you look AMAZING!!! what an achievement you must have worked soooo hard im soooo happy for you WELL DONE!!!! :smile: :happy: :smile:
  • jesusismyrock7
    jesusismyrock7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wowsers Congrats you Look Awesome! I am glad you are healthy now and happier! I can totally relate to you I was a cutter and bulimic and have almost a year and a half without my ED and cutting and I feel great! Remember you can do this! Keep going forward and the past will fade eventually! Congrats again, You look fantastic!
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. What an incredible difference.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story! You look so beautiful! Look at all you have accomplished! Such an amazing loss! Keep up the awesome work you're doing! :) It definitely shows! :)

My words exactly. God bless. You are inspiration!
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job, you look amazing. Very glad to see you have over come your sad story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!