Laziness

Options
It's one of those days... All I want to do is go home and drink wine and watch TV... instead I will walk home, do 30 Day Shred, eat a light dinner, and treat myself to one glass before bed. Compromise.

Who's with me?

Replies

• needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    NO won't do it with you but I'll encourage you to go for it. I'm having a lazy day. Got up early to go to gym but it was too crowded so went to breakfast and almost went home but stopped and walked a quick mile...so the day was not a total loss
  • ashannon22
    ashannon22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great compromise! I plan to hit the gym after work today (also feeling lazy...tired from staying up late to watch equal parts football and the DNC) so I can feel okay about joining my friend for live music and a few drinks tonight. Nothing too wild, both of us have work early but feel the need to hear some good tunes and cut loose a little. :)
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im goin home little early today. (it is a friday afterall...) then gonna make an attempt at "week 5 day 3 of c25k" (20 min without walking!)... ooof.. I got this! Maybe I'll even get another hr of walking later tonight if im lucky.

Im not feeling as much lazy today as im feeling regret for the big lunch my company offered. But I wasent planning to run today (rest day), but now I just have that urge to get outside away from everything and just run...