20lbs GONE FOREVER with pics :)

2»

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Fantastic!! I'm proud of you, too!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Wow! What a difference! You look GREAT! What an amazing transfomation for the body and the soul! :flowerforyou:
  • Fantastic!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    You have a killer bod!

Just curious, what size are you?
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Looking great! Congrats to you!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Wow - you look fabulous! Can I ask how tall you are? I'm always curious when people give their weights - I'm really short and am starting at 157 lb but feel a lot bigger than your 'big' photo!

Late reply sorry. Im 5'6 :)
  • SuperAmie
    You have a killer bod!

Just curious, what size are you?

I think Im a 7 lol... I know my tops are medium, wee bit loose..
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Good For You!!!!!!!! The best part is the power and strength that you proved dwelt within.
  • SuperAmie
    **UPDATE***
    I am 5'6 and the first pic was February 2012 and the other was August 2012 :)
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    You look amazing!! I have similar goals and will be checking out this author!! Thanks so much for sharing your success story! :)
  • SuperAmie
    You look amazing!! I have similar goals and will be checking out this author!! Thanks so much for sharing your success story! :)
    Thank you hun! Shes deffinitly worth checking out :)
  • you look awesome!! Congrats!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    great job!
  • SuperAmie
    Thank you :) I have to credit it to my MFP famjams!! Without their encouragement and support I probably would have quit at some point...
  • Great success story. I love your attitude, and you look wonderful. Thank you for emphasizing the importance of this being more than a physical journey. I will check out the book.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    You're going to make me pull my book back out; love Tosca Reno! You look GREAT!!!
  • SuperAmie
    You're going to make me pull my book back out; love Tosca Reno! You look GREAT!!!

Thank you and doo it!!! Love her hehe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!