Can the lumpiness ever really be smooth again?

Options
I have wondered this forever and have gotten so many conflicting answers. I am tall and only 10 lbs. from goal but my upper legs are NOTHING like they used to be, smooth and tight. They look lumpy and loose. Its hard to imagine that all 10 lbs I have to lose are in just my upper legs (have tummy fat too) so......what do you all think is the solution? Or is there one? I do cardio 5 times a week and lose fairly consistently but the lumpiness is still there. Any educated guesses or tried and true solutions would be so appreciated :happy:

Replies

• mama2twoluvbugs
    mama2twoluvbugs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh i hope you get some reply's I would love to know too, after 90 lb weight loss, I am so proud of myself until I see myself naked...ugh
  • aquinn31
    Options
    Unfortunately I think once our bodies change we can definetely lose the weight and tone up, but some things just are never the same! I know for me I had lost a bit of weight a few years ago before having my son, but nothing looked like it did the last time I weighed the same amount.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Strength training works wonders for the thighs! Squats, lunges, leg lifts, etc.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Heavy, *kitten* to grass, squats.