I wonder....

Options
I'm wondering if you guys think that it would be possible for me to lose about 20- 25 pounds by the beginning to the middle of May?? I am going on vacation for Christmas and am going to try my BEST to be as good as humanly possible while still enjoying myself and am going to attempt to start going back to the gym while I'm there so I don't completely mess myself up and then hit the whole eating really well, exercising stuff HARD... My boyfriend and I are going to Florida to see my family ( he has to meet them for the first time) and we want to look good on the beach... I just wonder if it will be realistic to lose most of the weight that I want to by then if I really stick to my guns?? I am about 166 right now and my goal weight is 135- 140 but 145 by then would be awesome!! Think it's possible and/or healthy???

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Thats is very possible make sure you do your exercises and eat what the mfp tells you to consume. Good Luck.
  • amberrosejr
    amberrosejr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    remember that diet accounts for 80% of weight loss and exercise accounts for 20%. a good goal to have is lose about 2 lbs per week.. that is pretty safe usually. if you go by that then losing 20-25 by May should be very possible. remember to limit carbs and increase protein for initial weight loss.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    One to two lbs a week is generally considered a healthy goal to set. Twenty weeks from now is early May, so if you lost 1 lb a week, you'd have lost 20 lbs. :happy: I think it is very doable!!