What's your favorite season and why?

Options
2»

Replies

• KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Winter for me, it's so cold, and snow is beautiful, and I love the Christmas lights that businesses put up. :)
  • jessno7
    Options
    my favorite season is spring and summer because in the spring the really nice flowers bloom and you don't have to worry about the cold weather. the summer because i really like the weather of warm temperature. they are both beautiful seasons.
    :flowerforyou:
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FALL! It is beautiful here in New England, I love wearing jeans and boots and it is MY BDAY!!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between spring and fall. I always think of spring as a sign of hope. Everything that was frozen is thawed and growing again. I like fall because of all the beautiful colors. Being an artist, I appreciate and respect every single shade.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Autumn!

The weather is cooler; cool enough to not need a jacket, but not so warm that everyone runs around half-naked and you aren't sweating like a pig.

The air smells so... heavenly. To me. There's apple pies, pumpkins, gourds, squash, soups, changing of the leaves, moody days with rain and fog.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S OFFICIALLY HERE!