Elephant butt

Options
joannathechef
joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
I have not lost very much yet but all my pants look like an elephants rear end, all baggy and wrinkly - I can not get a smaller size yet since my belly is just as big as it was.....LOL

Anyone else got clothing issues?

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    OH yeah, I did. It's all part of the process. LOL Just enjoy it and keep going. I found a thrift store that let me bring stuff in for credit. So I bought nice used jeans, wore them a few times, dropped weight again, brought them in for credit, got some more jeans, over and over. Also I learned to sew darts in some of my pants to keep wearing them but then they were useless after that. You have to laugh the whole time and just say well this is what I always wanted to be my problem. LOL

And now I am where I'll stay but I can't afford to replace everything. I'm the smallest I have ever been in my life (at age 51!). I have just enough to get by. But it's totally fun because I wear 2-3 and a lot of stores do not even start that low and I have to go to the juniors section to buy clothes. Imagine that! Buying juniors clothes for the first time ever at 51! LOL I am certainly not going to complain. :)
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just bagged up two medium garbage bags full of clothes to give away this past weekend. Luckily I've always liked to wear skirts and dresses which are a little more forgiving than pants so I still have quite a few clothes (my husband would probably say "too many" still), but I think I might hit up a couple thrift stores this weekend, just for the fun of buying some things in a smaller size. :)
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am so giving away my big clothes - if they are there I could use them again!!! horror