people who are 40? the 20's can have their blog!!!

Options

Replies

• farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and was asked if I was 28 the other day! That felt good!!! I don't hate my age but I wish I would have done this 20 years ago. Starting life over now and loving it!!
  • danimal5867
    Options
    45 year old Grandfather. I spent my 20's in obesity, my 30's and early 40's as severely obese, now I'm merely overweight but that will change to healthy before I'm 46.
  • boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 last February! Still working on getting the weight off, so 41 will be incredible! :smile:
  • wolfwalker67
    Options
    I'm 45 and having more fun now than I did when I was in my 20's & 30's! Now working on getting back in shape so my 72 year old dad can't work circles around me! :laugh:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- 41. Cheers to us! :drinker:

^^^^^ 41 and smoking hot! Cheers to YOU beautiful!!!:flowerforyou:

:blushing: Means a lot coming from you, handsome. :love:
  • nhgrumpy
    Options
    45 and getting back in shape
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Fabulous and 40. :happy:
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and feel amazing. I dont care what anyone says OUR generation has figured it out
    and we ROCK the world.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Getting fit but not gonna grow up.
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    20 with 22 years of experience but if you ask the government, they'll say 42. :laugh:
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    yep, 40's...but no one seems to believe me... that is just fine:) Loving life, because everyday is an adventure!
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Getting fit but not gonna grow up.

HA ! Agreed.
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    40 In March, and the thing I'm most looking forward to this year is going to Disney!
  • mbarmuta
    mbarmuta Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I am 41, a university student and a mother of 3 kids (17, 16 and 11). I am new on this MFP and I think it looks really great. I am looking for friends so add me if you like. I have lost 7.5kgs in the last month but had a bad week last week and put on 0.5 kg which is a total disaster but I guess I deserve it (having eaten pizza and fish & chips).
  • HelstonSonia
    Options
    Hi there

I'm 39 - 40 next June. I've got to be honest I've been on a real downer recently - feeling old, fat & ugly. I'm very inspired by all your lovely posts on here about how great you're feeling in your 40's so will really try to get my head back together now. On a mission to be fabulous at 40!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Refuse to give in, you own your body, you can't trade it in like your car. So stop looking after your car (or home) more then you look after yourself. We are all capable of amazing things, set the bar, achieve and expand!

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves,who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented, and fabulous? Actually,who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us. It is not just in some; it is in everyone. And, as we let our own light shine,we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others."- Marianne Williamson
  • tangomo71
    Options
    I'm 41 and feeling better now than I have ever felt in my life! Can run and do more now than I could in my 20's and 30's.

It's nothing greater than being able to outrun and outdo the "younger" generations!
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    47 and more active now than I have ever been. Looking forward to the next 60+ years!
    I'm 41 and feeling better now than I have ever felt in my life! Can run and do more now than I could in my 20's and 30's.
  • ezavora
    ezavora Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    41 and one year into a 180 degree career change. Spent my 40th b-day deep in the bush of AK with a bunch of guys half my age. Spent the day after my 41st packing to move overseas for a year. I cant wait to see where I will end up for my 42nd! Life's and adventure and Im making sure I am in the best shape I can be to take it on. My body may be aging, but I am in charge of making sure its the best it can be. My mind is wiser, that's one of the great things about getting older.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 today and feeling fabulous!! No more BP meds thanks to all the weight loss. I'm riding a bike again which I haven't been able to do for 15 years because of bad balance from MS. Life is great!! Those 20 somethings can suck it lol 40's are the best years by far!