Guys. I need advice!!!

Options
I'm talking to this really good friend of mine and she is amazing weight! Her body looks fantastic, she even loves her body. However, she hardly eats and lately she said she noticed she gained weight lately and she hates it. I think it's just water weight, but I'm not sure if she believes me. She told me that she's done eating because she doesn't want to be "fat" again. I'm trying to tell her that if she ate 1200 calories a day, she would stay at the healthy weight and maybe even lose more weight, but it's not going through her head.

What should I do? Should I suggest this site to her to help her so she continues eating? I have no idea what to do, but I sure don't want her to do something that she could regret later. I'm always paranoid over eating disorders and stuff and it's freaking me out that she wants to do this, but I don't know how to convince her. Help?

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I would definitely suggest her join this site and get her facts straight. Maybe direct her to the forums for help from experienced members and whatnot that know how to handle her situation.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I'm talking to this really good friend of mine and she is amazing weight! Her body looks fantastic, she even loves her body. However, she hardly eats and lately she said she noticed she gained weight lately and she hates it. I think it's just water weight, but I'm not sure if she believes me. She told me that she's done eating because she doesn't want to be "fat" again. I'm trying to tell her that if she ate 1200 calories a day, she would stay at the healthy weight and maybe even lose more weight, but it's not going through her head.

What should I do? Should I suggest this site to her to help her so she continues eating? I have no idea what to do, but I sure don't want her to do something that she could regret later. I'm always paranoid over eating disorders and stuff and it's freaking me out that she wants to do this, but I don't know how to convince her. Help?

It probably take a professional to help her get over with that feeling. You can be open and honest but I wonder if she would listen.