Turned down food at the office!

Options
I work in a doctors office where drug reps bring in goodies all the time. Today I was presented with a dozen dunkin doughnuts and a big fat sub from Mello Mushroom. Hurray, I never touched any of it! I ate the lunch I took to work!!! I brought my husband home a doughnut ....

Replies

• FitGma63
    FitGma63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you!
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's great will power! One time I was eating in the lunchroom and the vending machine guy was restocking. He gave me a bag of chips, since they expired that day. Of course, it was a great test for me because it was my first week on MFP. I just left them for the next person!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, the office. Thats a tough one. Congrats! Yoou are strong!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep it up. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
    Good luck,
    Doni
  • skinnylove79
    Options
    Great job!! I work @ a Doctor's office as well...... & it is a constant parade of cakes, cookies, ice cream, and not to mention lunch catered everyday!!! You name it& its been shoved in our face! This is my 3rd day on MFP. I hope I can be as strong as you.
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I had a similar thing happen today, doesn't it feel good to be able to turn it down or not even want it :) Keep up the great work
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Has it got lots of empty calories? Yes? Well then take it to the office! No one ever brings in fruits and veggies.

Good for you that you could pass it by!

Here's a hint: Never cut a donut in half. No one else will take that other half. It will sit there all day like it had you name on it and chances are you'll end up eating it, too. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!