Ladies in their 30's with up to 20 pounds to lose

Options
I've been on hiatus for a while but now I'm back and could use some friends! Im looking to get back to my ideal weight and tone up. By the time I turn 32 I want to look the best I ever have. In the last 2 years I let 15 pounds creep on ;(
Hope to hear from you and please add me if you're looking for a similar friend.

Replies

• stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP. I am 34 and have been seriously trying to lose weight since April. I have already lost 13 lbs and am hoping that with the help of MFP that I can lose and additional 20 by the end of the year.
  • hotbikerbabe
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this. My birthday is Monday (9/10) I will be 39 and need to lose 42 lbs. Over the years the lbs have just crept on and now I want them off! Both of my girls are grown and gone, now it is just my hubby and my puppy, hubby is in the Nat'l Guard and I want to be able to keep up with him.

Looking for good honest people to make friends with and stay on track. :smile:
  • hotbikerbabe
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,

Say your post and wanted to let you know that if you need any help or just need to talk please let me know.

Thanks,

Verna
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hey my name is Jill and I have been around but I am trying to lose 20 to 25 and no success lately - oh and I am 32
  • npitney1
    npitney1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm in exactly the same position as you. Going to be 32 in 6 months and I would like to be 20 lbs lighter, ideally. I've gained all my weight in the last two years and am having some troubles getting it back off.

Will send friend request.
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've joint MFP recently and still have 30 to lose. My goal is 20 by my 31st bday end of January.

Feel free to add me.
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i'm tara, i'll be 33 on 9/24....looking to lose 15 lbs. i lost 12 lbs before vacation in april, it creeped back up 8 lbs, and i can't seem to get back on track..
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and I want to lose 10 lbs for sure. My main goal is to replace my fat with muscle. I just need to lose those few pounds so that I can pass my stupid health screening at work.
  • JOEYJACKMOM
    Options
    I'm Justine. I'm 32. I used to be very thin, but in the past 2 years I have gained about 35 lbs. I'm trying to lose 25 lbs. I've lost some, but have let it creep back up. Starting C25K and a heavy lifting regimen this week.
  • lesmoo27
    lesmoo27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm 33 and gained a TON of weight during my pregnancies. I lost 50 pounds last year, but gained ~18 back during a stressful Spring/early Summer. So now I'm working to lose those 18 pounds plus another 10-15. Feel free to add me--I could use the support of motivated friends and I'm happy to provide support to my friends, too!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey All-- Add me.

I'm 34 with 30 lbs to shed. I have been on MFP since May of this year but recently started again with a more determined mind set. I am a mother of a 2 year old boy.. who gives me the purpose and will to totally transform my eating habits and lifestyle. Let do this one pound at a time.

Tara
  • kts_11
    kts_11 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    HI! 32 yo here! When I turned 30 I had the same goal which I recently hit. I've resent my goal now to lose ten more pounds by the end of the year. I am on everyday.. It's the only thing that keeps me accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I have 20 left to lose.
  • robbiegail333
    robbiegail333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm in the same situation! I will turn 32 next May and i want to get this weight off! 20lbs gone would be put me pre-baby weight and that's my goal.
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey girlfriend! No kids, just BUSY! Trying to lose 13lbs. Adding you as a friend!
  • PhotoMom82
    PhotoMom82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Was doing great all last year up until my 30th birthday (in May)..fell off the "wagon" due to some medical issues and just started back up yesterday! Day at a time!! it's amazing how out of shape one can get in just a couple of MONTHS! Lost allot of my old friends since I was basically no longer on MFP any more! Would love to add some new ones and be accountable! I'm a Mom of 3 as well!Need to lose my 20lbs!
  • ksuther13
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends too that are similar. I will be 31 in Oct and mom of two kiddos. I have lost 33 pounds so far (it's taken me 1 1/2 years...but slow and steady, right?) I would like to lose 15 more pounds, that's why I reset my ticker. I took a 3 month hiatus and didn't gain any weight but went soft. I would love to add some friends so feel free to add me.
  • oly31
    Options
    hello ladies,
    I am with all of you and will be adding you as friends if you accept. I am 35 and have been married for 11 yrs. During that time I have grown very comfortable
    which has led me to be uncomfortable in my clothes. So I am working to fix that. I feel young on the inside and I don't want weight to limit my activity level or my social life because I am embarrassed to be seen in clothes I wanna wear. So I am on my first week and doing pretty good so far.
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in this category for sure. Please add me to help with support. Thank you!:smile:
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am 35. My starting weight was 143, current weight 127.8, goal weight 120. Seems like those few pounds creep up fast; they're so sneaky!! Send me a friend request!