• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    P.s. I'm LOVING your new pic!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    you all have been doing so well since August...when i dropped out! I will be checking in on Wednesdays
    I want to tell all of you to be really careful with the Christmas treats....I had a gaul bladder attack on Friday and was in he hospital last night with the possibility if emergency surgery, thank goodness it can wait until the first of the year......not good!..

Keep up the good work!

Take care of yourself, Sandi :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    well, my turn....:sad:

SW230
    LW211
    TW 213
    GW135ish...
    Im up two pounds.....I'm disappointed, but not surprised... I haven't been able to get to the gym this whole month... and I have been crazy busy with three christmas plays, even more christmas parties and everything else that comes with it... AGGGHHHHH!!!! I am seriously ready for it all to be over with... So, needless to say, my gain this week is not a surprise... Hoping to get back on track this next week...
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Here goes.....
    LW,....202
    TW....199
    GW.....169

Congrats to all of you!
    Am still not feeling very good....oh well!
    For me, POSTING is the KEY!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    It's starting to feel like I'll never be at my goal and I'm growing weary of calorie counting :indifferent:

I feel the same way right now :ohwell:

LW: 188
    TW: 187

I'm happy to see the scale go down but I'm getting tired of all of this.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I think we are all feeling a little impatient when it comes to weight loss lately... I mean, as JUNE STARTERS we have been at this for over 6 months... AND that is just as a group!! BUT, we need to refocus and stay with it.... This can be a "dangerous" time for us... IN that I mean, giving up... Find some reason to refocus on your goal... Make it fresh in some way! Get back that excitement!! Good luck girls!!! And have a fabulous Christmas holiday!!! :heart: :drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    It's Friday!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement, busymom! I am just being impatient :ohwell: I would never abandon the June Starters!! :heart: