BEST TASTING protein bar?...

Options
I have a MAJOR sweet tooth...okay like 5! So I'm looking for new protein bars to try. Which ones do you like?

Replies

• k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    zone perfect fudge graham.. but you probably already know that if you've seen my diary, haha :P
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Detour chocolate chip peanut butter, and its only 170cal :D tastes like a mars bar sort of
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of brownies so VPX Zero Impact German Chocolate or Pumpkin Pie Supreme. They're meal replacements and ideal when you don't have an actual meal or wish to replace one as somewhat of a treat.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    They're not really protein bars, more like nutrition bars. Luna bars and they are divine! They have like 9g of protein, so not SO much. They're like 190-210 cals I think. Or most of them.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ODWALLA
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Protein Bars!!
  • Lorilye77
    Lorilye77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the Kind bars. They are awesome.
  • lemontress
    Options
    I love all Clif bars, but I especially love their Builder's varieties. They're delicious and have 20g of protein per bar. Most are at 270 calories per bar, which isn't too bad considering all that protein. They keep me full for a while if I don't have time for a real meal.
  • NewNalu
    Options
    I love all Clif bars, but I especially love their Builder's varieties. They're delicious and have 20g of protein per bar. Most are at 270 calories per bar, which isn't too bad considering all that protein. They keep me full for a while if I don't have time for a real meal.

Im also a fan of the Clif brand Builders bars. They pack a ton of protein and work awesome as a between meal or after workout snack. Both the Mint and Peanut butter flavors taste fine and aren't overly chalky like some protein bars can be.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I love the Kind bars. They are awesome.
    :heart: Plus I love what their company stands for and believes in. That makes a lot of difference in what I purchase.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Luna lemon zest protein bars

Balance Bar (peanut butter flavor)

Clif bars are pretty delish and all natural ingredients (mostly fruit and nuts) but a little more expensive
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    The only one I have found so far that I can stomach is the Think Thin White Chocolate. 20g of protein. It tastes awesome. :D
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have to stop with the clif bars... I eat too many a day...

Whatever you find make sure you can get them in bulk ...

Walmart usually sells Clif Bars in packs of 6 for like 5.50 as opposed to 1.99 at markets
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I like balance bar cookie dough, odwalla chocolate peanut butter protein bars, and Luna chocolate dipped coconut. A tually, I love them.
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Lunabar Chocolate Raspberry. It can be a little hard to find, but it's the bomb.
  • phlower
    phlower Posts: 103
    Options
    Think Thin Brownie Crunch. 230 cals, 20 g of protein. Yum!
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein - Chocolate Deluxe

180 cals, super moist, 20g protein 2g sugar

Deliciou!
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a MAJOR sweet tooth...okay like 5! So I'm looking for new protein bars to try. Which ones do you like?

ATKINS ENDULGE PEANUT CARAMEL It takes like a Hershey's Pay day candy bar!

Bump this to save for later!

Elephantbutt.gif
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    QUEST!!!
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Best protein bar ever is a hunk of meat.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars. They have some great flavors. I'm addicted to Coconut Cashew and Strawberry Cheesecake.

http://www.questproteinbar.com/