I will not eat because I'm bored, I will not eat because I'm

Options
Mickie17
Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
What do you do when you are bored, instead of eating...and you're stuck somewhere where you can't do anything? (Example: All my work is done for the day, I have nothing to do, unable to access FB at work...can't leave for another hour).

Replies

• juliep63
    Options
    This is my ultimate food sin/sabotage - I ALWAYS find myself ready to eat when I'm bored. I try to read a book -- I find I focus less on food and usually, the craving goes away. If it doesn't, then I assume I really am hungry.

It's a battle, I tell ya!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I do alot of crafts. I love making flower arrangements, quilting and I do photo art. If I am somewhere I can't do these things I keep ajournal with me and write poetry and ideas for different craft projects.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Play games online, or watch a pirated film! :) You could catch up on your fave shows that you have missed...can you tell I worked a boring desk job for awhile? :laugh:
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    i have a desk job too and cant access FB!!! BOO!!! I am about to go for a little walk. My building wraps around inside so its a complete circle, I can walk laps. But walking always helps me
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    oh, and p.s. my puppy looks jsut like the yellow one on your ticker! Cute!!!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I only bring so much food with me to work. So if I get the munchies I can't really do anything... other than chew on my pen, lol.

I like to doodle. Drawing definitely distracts me from nibbling!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I only bring so much food with me to work. So if I get the munchies I can't really do anything... other than chew on my pen, lol.

I like to doodle. Drawing definitely distracts me from nibbling!
  • Overfifty1957
    Options
    I spend my day running after toddlers (I'm a teacher) so I don't have a lot of time to be bored at work. When I get home I spend much of my time on the computer.
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Some great ideas!!!! Please keep'em coming!!!