I need 200-300 calorie meal ideas

Options
124»

Replies

• bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Google Hungry Girl's "Bean There, Stuffed That" Pepper recipe. Delicious and very filling stuffed peppers!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Pesto Pita Pizza: use pesto instead of tomato sauce and add your fav veggies and cheese
    Hummus Pita Pocket: Spread some hummus on a pita bread and add chopped tomatoes and cucumber
    Greek Salad
    Tabouli Salad
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!

Spicy shrimp and peas.
    60 grams of frozen peas
    500 grams of frozen shrimp
    Pan fry the shrimp and add spicy Jamacian jerk powder mix. Serve in a bowl over the peas.

Delicious! Also it only takes 6 minutes to make. Great when you're hungry.

AND THAT ONE like so so many others, sounds DELISH!!! emo60.gifI've just bought my first ever bottle of butter-flavored cooking spray, LOVE IT!! Wow, allll the calories i am saving, all the pan-"fried" items i can now have again!!!!!! Actually, so so much easier to cook with, than butter ever was......emo59.gif YESssss!!

:heart: COOKING SPRAY:heart: also comes in other flavors, like olive oil, etc.
  • talena824
    Options
    bump
  • MissMay87
    Options
    You can check out my diary if you want :)
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    bump
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Avocado-Tuna Sandwich

Half a can light chunk tuna: 50 calories
    Two slices of low cal bread: 90-100 calories, or if you can find lower calories, that be great.
    Half an avocado: 150 calories
    Tabasco or whatever you like ;3.

Just mash the avocado and mix it in with the tuna with whatever seasonings you like ;D. Instead of bread, you can also use carrots or crackers to dip it in.

YUM! Gotta try that!
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/turkey-chili-taco-soup.html

This is one of the best chili's I've ever tasted! The only thing I changed was adding a bit of cumin but the serving size is large 1.25 cups for 199 calories... add a few tortilla chips crushed up in it and you've got your 200-300 calorie, very tasty, very filling meal! It also freezes very well so you can freeze single servings to thaw as you want it.

Www.skinnytaste.com is an awesome website!!
  • tnladyvol
    Options
    bump
  • tnladyvol
    Options
    bump
  • tnladyvol
    Options
    bump
  • tnladyvol
    Options
    bump