Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for my twin!

I'm 23 and about 5'6''. I currently weigh 161.5lb and my goal is around 147lb. im looking for friends who are a similar weight with a close goal to work with as i really want to get a stone off before christmas and its not very motivating alone!!

Replies

• There must be somebody out there!
  • evandehey
    evandehey Posts: 18 Member
    Hiya! Well, I'm taller than you and weigh more than you, but I'm also looking to lose about a stone before Christmas, so we can work together!

I'm in Spain so we're more or less in the same time zone, too! (You're in the UK, right? I have to go to the UK next week for work and I've no idea how I'm going to avoid Nando's! haha)
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    wish I was 5'6"!!
    I am 160lbs and 5'3 :) I am looking to lose a stone or maybe more before Christmas .
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    I am also in the UK and looking to shift a stone and a little more! Feel free to add me!
  • I got one up on ya...lol....I am 5'2" and was 165 when i started. Just now got to 160. Short and heavy is tuff.
  • myma81
    myma81 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello,
    I'm 5ft3 & want to loose more like 22lbs (to reach 9st), think that might be a little ambitious though......lol
    Good luck finding ur twin xx
  • I am not your twin, but I would like to lose about 14lbs by christmas. I am 5'3" and currently weigh 157. I have lost 11 lbs in the past 2 months, I thin kthat my goal is deffinatly acheivable. So is yours! We are friends on here, so I can still help to encourage you! Hope you find your twin though!