need support and friends

Options
I am looking for friends to go throug this journey with me. I know doing to alone I always give up. So if you can offer support and info or even so tricks to stay motivated iwould love the help.

Replies

• Charlottieeeee
    Options
    Hey!

I'm in pretty much the same boat and this is my 2nd time round here. I decided to go it along this time, obviously my boyfriend knows etc but i havent added anybody i actually know in person.

I want to lose my last 14lb for the first and last time! feel free to add me!
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You're never alone on here!

The support and advice on here is great, there are loads of people on here willing to help and offer advice, sometimes too much!

I think you are in the right place and you have joined up so that's half the battle. Just log your food and exersise for few days and go from there.

Add me if you like I log on most days and if I can help I will.

Good luck!
  • scampy_paws2012
    scampy_paws2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    This site is great! Feel free to add me if you would like. Looks like we have about the same weightloss goals :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to; I have previously lost 35 lbs and kept it off 4 + years. I did put on 12 last year but am working to get back to my goal weight (I am not overweight now, but my current wardrobe is a tight....so need to drop back down).

While I am currently getting over an injury, I will be back in the swing of things and I LOVE to exercise!!!!!

PS - I will get on your case if you're not eating healthy or eating too few calories...but I will be nice about it.
  • LouD76
    LouD76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want.. we all need as much support as possible. It is great to see so many people (that don't even know each other) support each other so much. Wonderful in deed.
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The last time I lost the weight I had a real life buddy and it was good.
    Lean on the community here online when you need to. And the good thing about online, I bet someone is here at all hours of the day. In real life there are a very few people I could call at midnight to talk me out of that 500 cal dessert :)

You can do it.
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :wink:
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Go ahead and add me, cause the friends I do have on here aren't supportive(but my sil). I got rid of a few people, cause you are expected to high five them, but nothing in return. I gave up losing around May, but school started back and I am doing great so far:). I do get tons of support from my husband and son here at home though.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me support on here is great !
  • Hi, my name is Kimberly. I'm looking to find someone that can help keep me (and I you) going towards our goal of weight loss. I'm a very competitive person and I feel if I had someone to challenge myself with I could have better outcomes. So if your like me and you do good with someone else help pushing you and talking about your ups and down for the week please send me a message.