Is there anything in Brazil Butt Lift vids for Upper Body?

Options
Ok it was 5:00 am and I saw the BBL commercial and I have to know if it really is effective on the butt, thighs, and waist? Is there anything for the upper body in these videos?

What kind of results are you getting? Are there any websites with free videos from BBL?

Replies

• DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have BBL. I did it for a few weeks and definitely did see some results, specifically I lost some inches around my thighs and my butt was a bit more lifted/firm. I quit just because at the time I wasn't really committed to working out. I don't think I did every single one of the dvds but the ones that I did didn't have any upper body workouts in them. There might be some videos on YouTube, I've never looked.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am actually a Beachbody Coach... And I own BBL (I can't do it yet due to a bad car accident), so I can look for you :-)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Ok, it is cardio and lower body workouts. I know from other people who have done this program, that it will work your abs as well. But there are no upper body targets. If you're interested in a specific area or want a full body, let me know and I will research it for you.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You do move your arms a bit in some of the moves that you do so you could always get some weighted gloves to enhance the workouts or hold dumbbells.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is upper body work on of the dvds that is total body sculpt. (the tittle was something to that effect)