Hello

terryrestivo
terryrestivo Posts: 1 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Terry and I am so excited to have found this website! I'm actually having fun tracking on this the second day of my diet!

Replies

• Welcome Terry! I am new to MFP as well & I love it! You will get alot of encouragement and advice from MFP. Plus, you will also be an inspiration to others too! Good luck, we can do this!!!! Tracie:flowerforyou:
  • Terry this system is great! I started "watching" what I eat and exercising January 1st, 2009. As of last Monday ( a week ago today) I started using MFP. From 1/1/09 I have lost around 30 lbs and def hit my plateau for the past 6 or 8 weeks. HELLO Holidays ;) When I weighed in today I had lost THREE lbs from my first weigh in ONE WEEK ago. MFP has made that possible!!! It is so easy to use and more helpful than I could have ever imagined.
  • Hello everyone.

My name is Kerry and I have been here many times. Not to this site, but my plateau and can't get past this weight many times. I am hoping with some help and motivation from people going through the same thing, that I will be able to get past this and get and keep the weight off for the rest of my life.

I love exercise!! I know strange that I am here, but I can't seem to get the eating under control, so that is what I am here to focus on.

Hope to see you all around
  • Kerry...we can do this!!!! Stick to it! The eating thing has been tough for me too :) I have MFP up all day at my work computer and all day at home, so the SECOND I put something in my mouth I run to type it in. Constantly seeing the numbers add up is great motivation. I find waiting until the end of the day to enter it in or even the next day does not do me ANY good!
This discussion has been closed.