SlimmerMom
SlimmerMom Posts: 1 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm at my top-dog weight and really not feeling good about it. I have never posted to a forum before, but i am ready to begin a new journey. So many others seem to have been helped this way-connecting thru cyberspace, that i thought-what could it hurt. So here i am, ready to accept the challenges that learning a new lifestyle will bring...and hoping to give and receive support by way of this program!!!

Replies

• MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Hi SlimmerMom. Glad you're here. MFP is a great place to get and give support-- it's helped me on my good and bad days so far! :) Hang in there and know that you're not alone in the weight battle.

I like your avatar picture-- way CUTE!! :)
  • Hi "slimmermom"!
    My name is Sheryl, and your post sounds a little like mine. I have never looked for support in my weightloss journey, especially online...but I am ready to get to where I want to be health and weight wise, and decided its time to try new things! I hope this works for you!! SO far i like it alot, especially the food diary....I was shocked to realize how many calories I have been taken in.....=)

Anyways, good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.