Slightly weird problem....

Options
Ok. I have a slightly weird problem and would appreciate some advice. If possible. I'm 5'3 and weigh 200lbs. I have big boobs and always have, even when I lost weight before and got down to 140, they were still an E cup. I don't anticipate being anything less than a D really. I don't like doing jumping jacks and things as I thought it was the boobs bouncing up and down that was the issue. I got a proper sports bra and now it's not the boobs that are the problem. It's my *kitten*. And hips. They bounce around and geez it's painful. Does anyone know of anything that might help support them or is it simply a case of pushing through and dealing with it until they get smaller? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Compression sports gear. aka spandex. lol. keeps all my jiggly bits in place and im heavier than you. Good luck to you!!
  • cnphel0
    cnphel0 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I use compression shorts and a compression sports bra. This keeps everything from moving. It are a workout just to get into but it does help cut down on unwanted movement. Totally worth the price if you ask me.
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I kinda have an issue with this too (i'm 5ft 5 and my chest is 36H and hasn't gone down that much at all since losing over 50lbs)

The things us women have to go through, huh?

Sorry not a particularly helpful response. Just wanted to show my support for your problem! (pardon the pun)

Jx
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Any idea where I could get quality stuff? Is there a particular brand you use? I'm in the UK.
  • cnphel0
    cnphel0 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was going to recommend Under Armour. They have great compression garments and they hold up to "abuse". I don't know if they are available in the UK. I have a Nike Compression sports bra that works great but it is so tight that I have to use another bra under it to keep it from cutting into my skin (it's that tight).

Here is also an article on the benefits of compression garments. There are circulation improvements when wearing the compression garments.
    http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/the-benefits-of-compression-clothing-35846

I also found an article a while back on the best sports bras. You might see if this has anything that would help.
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/the-best-sports-bras

See if these help and let us know what you finally go with and if it helps.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.