Options

Replies

• Seriousmom3
    Options
    weight control oatmeal usually with fruit
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Almost always an egg, either scrambled or boiled. Some type of meat and cheese, and coffee. Today I switched it up and had oatmeal though
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Vega 1 shake with chia seeds, banana, ice and almond milk :)
  • lukeevans85
    lukeevans85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I vary my breakfast everyday as a trainer told me to make sure to mix up what you are eating daily, because if you eat the same thing every single day then your body knows what to expect and learns to store up for that food. It's just like exercise, you need to always be shocking your body with food too.

A few things that I eat

- Oatmeal w/banana
    - Rice Chex w/banana
    - Toast (Dave's Killer lite bread), egg and fruit
    - Bagel thin, egg, cheese and bacon
    - Bacon, egg and fruit
    - Toast and yogurt
    - Yogurt and fruit
    - French toast w/Dave's Killer lite bread and sugar free syrup

You're trainer sounds like a complete idiot.

But your breakfasts look good.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    sometimes nothing, sometimes leftovers from dinner the night before.

Occasionally I'll have traditional breakfast food - usual 203 eggs, sausage and/or bacon, maybe toast. If I'm feeling daring I'll have a ham and cheese omelet with homefries and toast.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it up but I typically eat one of the following:

oatmeal with orange juice
    banana with peanut butter
    Greek yogurt with honey or fruit on top
  • lukeevans85
    lukeevans85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    For me its usually greek yogurt and coffee. Sometimes I'll switch it up and have a couple hard boiled eggs or some oatmeal.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Due to almost never having any time to cook my breakfast, I eat 2 servings of Cheerios and half a cup of milk, followed later in the morning by a banana. When I do have time, I usually do 2-3 eggs (usually egg whites only), and some sort of breakfast meat...pork roll or turkey sausage. And yeah, pork roll is not healthy at all, but it's too tasty! On days where I am feeling hungrier than usual, I will add a slice of whole grain toast with 5 sprays of Light Spray Butter.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I skip it if i'm fasting and other times I will eat eggs, avocado and a fiber wrap or grits
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A Go Ahead Yoghurt Bar & A Pot of Strawberry Actimel.
    I would love to have a bowl of fruit in the morning but I don't trust myself near a knife that early in the morning :L
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toasted bread, eggs, turkey bacon/sausage, yogurt, applesauce, I like to mix it up and eat some of it everyday!

lol I don't eat all that at once but this is what I have some days for breakfast.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Piece of fruit or an oatmeal energy bite
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Protein shake (chocolate protein, whole organic milk, and cold coffee). Fast, cheap, easy, helps me hit my macros, and keeps me full til lunch :)
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I usually have a bowl of cereal. And, no matter what kind, I always have almond milk in it. On the weekends I have a larger breakfast and fix one for my husband to eat in bed.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hamas eggs, bacon and eggs, sausage and eggs, berries and almond milk, steak and eggs, frittatas
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    White chocolate macadamia nut Luna bar
  • AndreaK1021
    Options
    I love Eggo high fiber/low fat waffles toasted, with a smear of peanut butter. Or Walmart has an Oats and Peanut butter fiber bar that is tasty, along with a glass of milk or my coffee around 8. That keeps me going until my mid morning snack around 11:30(since I eat a late lunch-230-3pm).
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Coffee with half and half and Splenda and anywhere from 1-3 (depending on my hunger level) banana bread protein muffins (http://dashingdish.com/recipe/banana-bread-protein-muffins/). If I only have one muffin, I'll usually have a 2nd or 3rd later in the morning or drink a GNC Lean shake between breakfast and lunch.

I don't have much time in the morning, so I always need something quick!
  • maryjay51
    Options
    my general breakfast is a steal oat or whole grain cream of wheat with either chia seeds or wheat germ added + cinnamon
    sometimes i put in protein powder or have egg whites on the side.. ,my egg whites always have red bell pepper, onion , italian seasoning and is topped off with franks hot sauce

other breakfast when i have a sweet tooth is whole grain pancakes topped with my son in laws homemade fresh maple syrup and fruit on the side .. thats a treat for me but i do have it once or twice a month
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Today I had a flat out fold it pita with roast chicken and edamame hummus. Just had a hankering for it this morning :)