weekly cals

Options
i was wondering if it would make any difference if you added up over the week and ate them that way instead of daily cals

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Depends really. Starve 6 days and binge 7th day?

Usually I go maybe 100 cals under one day then 100 over the next or what not. As long as it evens out over the week I do not mind, neither will your body. Things don't reset at midnight.
  • dottygirl71
    dottygirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Depends really. Starve 6 days and binge 7th day?

Usually I go maybe 100 cals under one day then 100 over the next or what not. As long as it evens out over the week I do not mind, neither will your body. Things don't reset at midnight.

not quite ,,,more if your having a night out and say have saved some cals over the week you can use them for your night out
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    If I'm having one night out I eat whatever I want but watch portions. If I go a bit over net cals it's no big deal that an extra 40 minutes of cardio can't handle.

PS. I hardly ever eat out.
  • annerowan
    annerowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do my best on a daily basis, but add up my weekly cals to and work out my average daily usage, that helps lol xx
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

not quite ,,,more if your having a night out and say have saved some cals over the week you can use them for your night out

This strategy works well for me.