red team week 33

Options
First, my apologies if someone already started the week 33 thread.... I didn't notice one.

It's Tuesday! Yesterday I was 177 same as last week, which is fine.
Today is my last day of finals, so I've been super stressed and going crazy in addition to having some personal stuff to work out.

Hope everyone is well...

Replies

• kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So, I am at 165 even today, which is exciting because that is exactly where I wanted to be at for my birthday, which, incidentally, is today!! Woo the big 2-1!! Boo for it being during finals week though :grumble:

I hope everybody is having a great week!! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday..... a day late. :smile:

And finals are oh so much fun. Oh, and congrats on the 21. I've still got 9 months... hehe.
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry for being MIA lately. Finals are this week and between that and work I do not have a whole lot of time.

Mel- Nice job on staying the same weight through finals. Its tough, but you are tougher!! :smokin:

kstefanski- Congrats on meeting your goal for your birthday! Nice job! imagine how much weight you will have lost on your NEXT birthday!! HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had an awesome day! :happy:

Anyway, I plan on weighing myself next week. Hopefully I will have seen the scale move. If not I am okay with that too, I can feel that I have lost some inches all around. I hope tht everyone has a great rest of the week!

--Mack