Acai Berry

Hey

Has anyone tried this "revolutionary" aid to slimming? Does it work?

Now I am not one for short cuts nor am I all for quick fix approach to weight loss, simple fact that's eat's eating well and exercising that keeps us trim..
However this product interests me as it's au naturale and regardless of whether or not it helps you lose weight it's sounds like it's pretty good for you..

And of course if it can help lost a couple of extra pounds here and there using only as a aid along with the eating well and exercise then it's got to be a winner!

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    You will lose weight be eating in a calorie deficit consistantly. Don't waste your money on magic diet pills
  • Hey

Has anyone tried this "revolutionary" aid to slimming? Does it work?

Now I am not one for short cuts nor am I all for quick fix approach to weight loss, simple fact that's eat's eating well and exercising that keeps us trim..
    However this product interests me as it's au naturale and regardless of whether or not it helps you lose weight it's sounds like it's pretty good for you..

And of course if it can help lost a couple of extra pounds here and there using only as a aid along with the eating well and exercise then it's got to be a winner!

I tried it - it did nothing.